Canadian Rick Simpson, an activist and a great supporter of the welfare of marijuana that cured more than 5,000 people of cancer including himself, announced on his official website a recipe for cannabis oil.
As he says, everyone can make the oil by itself, but because of possible chemical reactions, it is a dangerous procedure that is described in full with accompanying video:.
Simpson claims to oil prepared like this except cancer also treats diabetes, atherosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis.
The recipe for the oil of cannabis:
- Put the dried material into a plastic container.
- Cover it with the decomposers you are using. Simpson uses pure petroleum, which is quite expensive. You can use the 99-percent isopropyl alcohol, which can be found in pharmacies. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than the petroleum. This causes the oil made using alcohol to have darker color. If you do the recipe correctly, in the oil will not any solvent left, or it will be very little. It takes about 8 liters of the decomposer to separate the oil from a pound of plant material.
- Smash the plants with wooden stick or something similar.
- Have the plant material completely submerged. As you mash, THC is being separated from the plant material in the disintegrator.
- Continue doing this for three minutes.
- Pour the mixture of oil / decomposers without plant material in a different container. This procedure removed 80% of THC from the plant.
- Second wash – again add disintegrator in plant material and work for another three minutes to get rid of the remaining 20% THC.
- Pour the oil mixture into the pan in which it is already the first, pre-made mix.
- Throw away the plants from which you have extracted the THC.
- The mixture of oil pour through a coffee filter into a clean container.
- Dry the disintegrator with cooking.
- Add the mixture into a pan up to 3/4 volume. Be in drafted room, but just in case turn on the fan because the vapors are flammable. Move away the heated elements in the area for safety.
- Warm the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl as the level lowers until all the mixture is completely in the bowl.
- When everything is almost evaporated, add a few drops of water in the mixture. The amount of water added depends on how much plants you have at the beginning. If you are producing oil from a pound of plants, it is necessary to add about 10 drops of water, explains Simpson.
- When in the container remains around 25 mm mixture, put the gloves and gently swirl the pan to mix all well.
- Swirl the bowl to the end of evaporation until you get clean oil whose temperature should not exceed 140 degrees Celsius.
- The oil carefully pour in a small stainless steel bowl.
- Place this container in a dehydrator or a device that gently warms. Warmed for several hours until all the water and the excess liquid evaporates from the oil. When there is no longer any activity on the surface of the oil, the drug is ready.
- Hot oil store in a bottle or, as shown in the video, in a plastic syringe.
Cooled it looks like a dense fat. See the video: